Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hey Stranger!

Hello all! I know that it has been a while since I have written here.

A few people have suggested to me that I am not writing because I am not making myself accountable. To those people I say FUCK OFF!!

In all honesty my life is crazy busy & I just dont "make" the time anymore to get on here.
Am I still trying? HELL YES
Have I reached my goal weight? HELL NO
Am I happy with what I have already accomplished? HELL YES
Do I see myself as FAT ASS KIM still? HELL YES
Why? I only wish I knew. I see the smaller size in my clothes but the mirror looks the same to me.

Another reason I haven't written is that I have had some major health issues and I am just not physically able to stare at the computer screen all day.Not to mention I just broke 2 fingers so typing is taking FOREVER!!

With that said, I think I am entering the "pissed off" stage in my transformation.

You see I am starting to take offense to people.

FOR EXAMPLE
Someone recently said to me...

"Oh my GOD! Kim is that you? WOW! You look almost UNRECOGNIZABLE!"

Unrecognizable? Are you f'ing kidding me?

Was I seriously that hiddeous before??

I honestly just don't know how to react anymore. My wit is diminished and my fingers hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment