Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Foodie Time ~ Mexican Inn

O0-k, as long as I have lived in Fort Worth I remember going to Mexican Inn.

I never remember liking it that much but I remember going a lot!
When I worked downtown many many moons ago we went there for lunch.
In fact the only thing I remember that I liked was the strips of chips they set out with the hot sauce, the pralines and the packs of chicklets by the register.

So I went because I was meeting my friend AC who works now and Mexican Inn is convenient for her.

I ordered a taco salad because nothing else sounded good.

The good part about this taco salad was the bowl. It was a fried tortilla.

The inside had beef, lettuce, cheese, tomatoes (YUCK) and something else but it was so dull I don't remember. I took a bite thinking the dressing would be in there somewhere. NOPE no dressing.

Personally I don't really like salads but I love the dressing so to have a salad the size of a placemat with no dressing, it was kinda like having a beer that's not cold. You could do it but why??

0-5 pounds (with 5 being OUTSTANDING and 1 being "I should have stayed home and made a cup of noodles).

I give Mexican Inn a 1 pound for their strips and too tomatoey salsa.

No comments:

Post a Comment