Thursday, June 6, 2013

HELLO 1's!!!

Can I just start off by saying

HOLY SHIT!!!

I did it! I did it! I did it! I did it!
I can't fucking believe I did it!
Honestly I can't!!

Ok... the number on the scale this morning.........

199

Ok, so I am barely there..... but I am there!!

This means that to date I have lost................................... DRUM ROLL PLEASE..............................

186 POUNDS
186 POUNDS
186 POUNDS

That is more than my girlfriends weigh!

HOLY SHIT

While I was at Dr. Takemyfatawaynow's office he kept staring at me. (SWOON!)

I finally stopped talking and asked him why he was staring at me.
The man actually blushed!! (SWOON)

Then he told me that he was noticing how small my face looks.
You see there was only a 2 pound difference on the scale from my last visit but he assured me that even though the scale shows 2 pounds, my body shows something completely different.
Then he proceeded to show me some print outs from his fancy schmancy scale and told me that since my last visit. Even though the scale shows 2 pounds I have lost over 10 pounds in FAT!

He made me feel so much better.
All my stress and anxiety of the last year nearly faded when he looked me in the face, blushed and told me my face looked small.

Now my stress is back because we leave for vacation Sunday (flight is at 7 AM) and here it is Thursday and I have not packed yet.

I guess I better take my CONSIDERABLY SMALLER ASS and start packing for 7!

Tomorrow I am getting my hair done and if you think I was sassy before.... you ain't seen nothin' yet!!!

This Southern girl is gonna be rockin' some serious sass tomorrow!

186 POUNDS DOWN

59 to go until I reach my goal!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!! I know you are happy and feel better too :)

    ReplyDelete