Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Ah ha Moment

Today I had an....

AH HA MOMENT.

I decided to stop feeling guilty for buying these..
               

Why should I feel guilty?

Don't I deserve some nice jewelry once in a while?

Were they overpriced?
 Of course.

Do I absolutely love them?
 Of course.

Wasn't my friend the best who actually bought them for me since I wasn't there?
Of course.

Why then do I feel so guilty??

I am over the guilt and decided to wear them today.
As I was grabbing them I noticed my tennis bracelet that G had bought me years and years ago.

I decided today was the day that I was going to try it on again.
The last time I put it on, it cut the circulation off to my wrist.


Today I put it on my right wrist (the obvious bigger one).
Not only did I put it on... I FASTENED it too!!

You know what else???

It even moves around on my wrist..... just a tiny bit but there is definetly some movement there!!

So today I am wearing my tennis bracelet that cost way more than those beautiful earrings and they mean more to me as well.

What earrings do I have on???

$3 ones from Puerto Rico.

                        

PS... The blue box earrings DO NOT exist if you happen to know my spouse!!

No comments:

Post a Comment