Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Milk Dud Mania

This time last year I was in Galveston.

  • Twice a day I was drinking slim fast. 
  • I was eating cucumbers at all hours of the day.
  • I wanted to punch anyone in the face at the store when they would say "WOW! You must like cucumbers!
Still I managed to get through the torture...

So why do I feel the urge to eat Milk Duds?
Now, all of a sudden?
Why do I dream about them, think about them and constantly obsess over them?

Well I decided to finally buy some. Sometimes if you just do it then you will think... "Bad idea, won't do that again!"

Well not only was eating Milk Duds a bad idea... it was probably the worst idea I've ever had. Why you ask??

Let's put it this way... Milk Duds + temporary crown = FREAKED out woman on highway!!

Ok... lesson learned...

(Note: There were no children or cars harmed in the freaked out moment!)

No comments:

Post a Comment