Monday, October 28, 2013

Quick! Remove all guns from my possession before I kill someone!

Lord help my thought right now.
All I want to do is commit murder.
When I finish this post, I pretty much guarantee I will get some accomplices.

For the past 3 weeks I have wondered what the hell is wrong with h.
He was doing good otherwise I would have NEVER gone to Tennessee.
While I was gone we all know that h didn't take his medicine regularly.
When I came back I figured all bad behaviors would stop.

IT DIDN'T!

I could NOT figure out what the hell was going on.

I demanded a medicine change at the psychiatrist's office because that is the only thing I could think of.

I was starting to think that my red dye theory was wrong.

I was starting to think I was going to be in bed again.

I was starting to think h was going to have to go back to Cooks or Sundance or anywhere.

I was heartbroken.

Then he started taking his new meds and had a bad reaction.

I took him to the pediatrician after visiting with the school nurse.

Virus? Med issues?

A little of both.

So he was out Thursday and Friday.

Saturday morning he comes to stand by me as I'm making waffles.

He has a big glass of juice in his hand.

I said: "Hey gimme a drink of that."
He said: "You always say you don't like this juice & dad shouldn't buy it."
Me: "Yes but mommy has a bit of a headache and I'm thirsty."
h: "I'll just get you your own glass."

Well he had to go to the laundry room fridge (used to be beer fridge, now its a milk fridge) to get another box.

As he's pouring it I asked him how much juice do you drink?

Everymorning

Afterschool

Sometimes at night

All of a sudden a light bulb went off in my head.

The label....


Do you see it????

If there is anything that is good from this fuck up then it would be that h's medicine did change.

You see the school nurse told me that one of the meds he was on would cause weight gain.

So I guess the psychiatrist and one other person are on my shitlist.

Now.... where is that gun???

No comments:

Post a Comment