Monday, February 21, 2011

Holy Shit Moment

It seems as if I have been having a lot of "Holy Shit" moments.
The latest, because I have been sworn to secrecy on the others, has to deal with my weight. I know, surprise, surprise, surprise. Why on earth would it deal with anything else. This is after all my blog about my weight loss struggles, surgery, recovery, willIeverbeskinny???, or pretty much anything to do with my weight.
Well I have been in a huge funk lately and have neglected to go to the gym.
So today I decided to pull out the Wii. I figured what the hell. Nobody in my house will be afraid of me in shorts because they have already seen my fat ass in shorts before.
So I put my shorts on and put in "Just Dance 2". I have heard how fun it is but this was the first time I have used it. I selected 6 songs because it was the hardest.
I picked the following songs to shake my ass to... Jump, That's Not My Name, Proud Mary, Hey Ya, It's Raining Men and When I Grow Up.
That's right folks... I picked 6 high energy, fast paced songs. I cranked the receiver up so loud my son asked me to turn it down. haha
I told the kids to try and keep up.
When the songs were over I decided to keep the exercising going so I pulled out the Wii Fit Plus.
I started with the Body test.
In case you are not familiar with the Wii Fit, it tests your center of balance among other things. At the end it weighs you and tells you your BMI.

NOTE: This is where my HOLY SHIT moment comes in!!

My weight..........

223!!

HOLY SHIT!!!

I am about 93 pounds shy of my goal weight!!
That sure sounds better than "I need to lose 210 pounds!"


WOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment