Monday, April 18, 2011

Hallelulah!! Hallelulah!! CRACK is in my posession once again!!

For those loyal (but few) followers, I thought I would share with you some very exciting news....

I will NEVER run out of crack again!!!

Yes, you read it right. I have been kinda sabotaging my weightloss with self loathing and depression lately as I deal with everything around me....

An 11 year old hormonal monster that has taken over my sweet girl.
8 year old triplets that are so opinionated I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
A 6 year old Kindergartner who has actually been suspended this year but continues to draw "I LOVE MOM" notes for me.
A dog that is following me around like I have limited time left on this Earth.
A spouse that is on my everlastfuckingnerve it is amazing I haven't stabbed him in his sleep! (NOTE TO SELF... UNLIMITED TEXTING PLAN WAS A BAD IDEA!!!)

Back to my story....
I have been pounding the pavement looking for my crack.
Sometimes CVS will carry it. The one down the street had it for a while then it disappeared from the shelves. The CVS with the rocket launcher driveway has been known to carry it but they didn't have it the last time I was there.

So there I was... sitting and looking on my laptop... on amazon... when I decided to type it into the search box...
I FOUND IT!!
NOT ONLY DID I FIND IT BUT THEY SELL IT IN AN 8 PACK!!
AND
IF YOU'RE DESPERATE ENOUGH...

IT IS AVAILABLE ON THEIR "CONVENIENT AUTOMATIC RE-ORDER PLAN"!!!!

If you have never seen me this happy then get used to it... I will never run out again!!!

In case you're wondering what my crack looks like.....



Oh Happy Day!!

1 comment: