Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A new poem to sum up my life

A new day and a new dollar
my family makes me want to holler.

My spouse is acting like a jerk.
I wish he would go out of town for work.

My eleven year old has her hormones out of whack.
I wish she would start already and get back on track.

My triplets are an interesting bunch.
K is an adult favorite and is sweet as can be.
But he makes me nuts when he acts so crazy.
L is funny, smart and witty.
But her meaness is usually directed to her sissy.
D is the peacemaker most of the time.
But he can bullshit with the best at the drop of a dime.
I know they will go far in life, and that's not just a hunch.

My youngest is the one that makes my hair go grey.
His nutty behavior changes day by day.

My dog is co-dependent, sad but true.
When he is really excited he can howl "I love you!".

This is my life, sometimes crazy sometimes fun.
I wish I could have an endless supply of rum!

1 comment: