Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Are my nipples straight?

Ok one quick question before I get into my doctor appointment....

WHY do all waiting rooms feel like you stepped into an icebox (freezer for you younger peeps)??

I mean seriously I would like the answer to the above question. You see I went to the place that did my MRI today so that I could get a copy of the films. It was freezing in there!

Then... I drove to thebraindoctor and that office was freezing too. The longer I sat there the more I wondered if my nipples were straight. I immediately thought of my good friend GP and a night in an Austin hotel room. She simply said "Are those your nipples??" Yup they were pretty much dragging the ground at the time and she was amazed at how low and alert they were!

So as I sat in the freezing waiting room, listening to the loud ticking clock and thinking that I could smell chicken, I hoped my nipples were straight since they were obviously "awake". I think the man reading his book was hoping he could hit himself in the head with that clock after noticing me trying to "adjust the old girls" nonchalantly!

Back to my appt.....

My blood pressure was elevated again (148/99). Dr. N came in to go over the x-ray and MRI results.

My neck pain is caused from TENSION!! You see, a normal person's neck is suppose to be "c shaped" from a side profile and mine is pretty much straight. She said it is straight because all the muscles in my neck are pulling on the top of the spine.

My migraines are "more than likely" caused from my vitamin deficiencies. She thinks that once my B12 and D are straightened out then all will be ok on the migraine front.

The MRI films that had my physician and the radiologist thinking ms....

Yes, there are some lesions in the brain. However, she does not feel that they are ms. She said they are just something that we can monitor for now.

So we got good news today!
\
TENSION??? What in the hell do I have to be stressful about?
Oh... waiting on MRI results that showed "abnormalties"?
Wondering if my migraines will ever quit?
Worrying about a friend in the hospital?
Not knowing if my husband was going to survive the current round of layoffs?
Worrying if my son, who had so many problems last year, is having good days?
Worrying if we will ever find the right ADHD meds for my other son?
Worrying about my hormonal daughter and hoping she doesn't act at school the way she acts at home sometimes?
Worrying about my other daughter that seems to be getting meaner everyday?
Worrying about if I will ever be able to sit at a computer screen long enough to finish something that was due weeks ago?
Wondering if I will ever get out of my depression funk and be more productive during the day?
Worrying about if I am being a good enough wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend that I can be??

On second thought maybe I should just go suck it up and get a massage.... even though I hate them and constantly think about other things while I'm getting one...... OR maybe I should just have a glass of wine and call it an early night!

No comments:

Post a Comment