Thursday, September 1, 2011

Oohhh La La

Ok, so I have to say a really funny story.

There is a guy on my street who is a snake. Literally. The guy had his wife & married girlfriend pregnant at the same time. SCANDELOUS!! Then his wife went ape shit crazy when he moved in with the girlfriend. Then she went real ape shit crazy and ran away with the kids. Girlfriend and Snake found the kids, moved them in with them, their son and her daughter. Mom? She is spending some vacation time behind bars....

So anyways, back to Snake...

I have recently taken up the hobby of walking 4 of my kids to school in the mornings. I figured I could get some exercise and the stupid crazy ass parents that drive won't piss me off as much. (I mean WHO honks at the people in a school drop off lane?? The idiot that was behind me one day!!!)

So Tuesday we were walking and I had a nice outfit on because I was scheduled to see the dr about a 4 day migraine. (about that later)
So nice outfit for me means... top that shows a little cleavage and some pants that look kinda cute.

Well we were walking and I don't think Snake has seen me lately so he took a second glance and said "Kim?". I replied back with "Oh hey Snake (said his actual name), how's it going?"
His reply?
"You look good!"
I giggled like a school girl and said "Thanks!"
I kept walking and felt like someone was staring at me.
I turned around to check on my slow walking child and noticed that Snake was STARING at me. Funny thing is Girlfriend noticed too and started giving him an earful.

I have to say that I giggled all the way to the school.

Ironically enough my beautiful friend PS yelled "Wooo whoo Hot Momma" out her car window at me as I was walking.

So for all my peeps that see me on a regular basis I will be wearing that outfit ALL the time now! HaHa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment