Monday, April 29, 2013

218

218

HOLY SHIT

I am only 19 pounds away from the 1's!

Since my revision, I have lost 22 pounds!!

I know that the next few months won't produce results as dramatic as this because I no longer have to eat broth!!

Whoop! Whoop!

I am on to soft foods again.

I know that when I started this blog I was honest about what I ate and what I thought of it and so forth. This time I am going to be even more honest.

Even though Dr. Takemyfatawaynow "suggested" that I don't drink alcohol, I did last Wednesday.
You see I went on a girls outing to Dallas to see Wicked.
Before the show we went to Twisted Root Burger Company for dinner.
This is a place that was featured on Diners, Drive ins and Dives so you know their food is AWESOME!

Well my bff LK ordered the burger I was drooling over.
It had bacon and blue cheese on it.
How can it not be fabulous??

Well we decided to split our dinner and I asked her to cut off 1/4 of that burger.
I removed the bun and immediately ate the bacon. YUM
Then I started to eat the burger portion with the blue cheese with a fork.
(Did I mention I had water while all the other bitches I was with were drinking beer??) LOL
I must mention that even though I probably only ate 1/2 of that burger, I also ate some fried pickles, like 4 of them. :)

Then we drove to Wicked and I immediately found the bar. (I know, its a gift!)
I ordered a vodka/cranberry... no bubbles.
OMG!!!
I am not sure if its because I hadn't had an "adult beverage" in forever or what but I sipped that sucker to try and make it last.

Let's say I am a cheap drunk again because when everyone else went to refill their drinks I was afraid to. You see I love my friends and they love me but even still nobody needs to be carrying my "stillfatass" to the car.

Even though I had 1 drink I felt kinda guilty.
You see I want my Dr. to be proud of me.
I want to be the patient that exceeds all the others.
I want to walk into his office and have him say "WOW!"

He already told me that I'm doing great and when I mentioned to him that I have a tricycle he said he wanted a picture of me on it just for him.(SWOON!!)

Then he said, when I reach my goal weight he wants a picture of me on it to put on his website.

Website? Smebsite!

When I reach my goal he is gonna want to put me on a billboard!!

No comments:

Post a Comment