Thursday, September 5, 2013

Huge h breakthrough

Well yesterday wasn't the best of days for h.

I asked him how he did at school and he said BIC was called but he didn't have to stay in the BIC room. He said they were called because he threw a fit during recess.

Then h did something truly amazing!
He looked me IN THE EYE and said "Mom, I didn't have any food dye. I just had a bad day."

He gets what I'm doing for him.
He took responsibility.
He recovered on his own.
He stayed in class.

I just can't tell you how much of a breakthrough this is.

I am completely overwhelmed with emotions.

Last night for dinner I made fettucini chicken alfredo for dinner. 
I made a BUNCH of it hoping we would have some leftover for lunches.
NOPE
My family ate it all. There wasn't even a mouse scrap left.

Noticing I had chicken that needed to be cooked still in my fridge, I started making another batch.
I cooked the chicken and the noodles last night. 
This morning I made the alfredo sauce and threw it all together to heat it up.
I hope my kids appreciate their lunch today...

Almost forgot,
Last night I made some new snacks.
Cheez-its (new variation)
Chocolate graham crackers
Apple-Cinnamon sticks

Recipes will be added later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment