Saturday, September 14, 2013

Validations

Well a lot of people have asked how h has been doing.

I have decided to make a condensed & numbered list for your convenience.
  1. Taking responsibility for every bad decision made!
  2. Explaining rationally his side of the story for each bad day!
  3. Looked at the list of ingredients on the "snacks" available from his piano teacher!
  4. Mentioned that he "missed" taqis and cheese puffs when we were at the store. He also said he wishes they weren't made with Red Dye 40!
  5. A little girl in his class had a birthday and brought cookies. Some had pink icing and some had white. He chose the one with white after consulting with his teacher!
  6. Has dropped 1 pant size since school started! At the beginning of the year I bought him men size 40 shorts. They fell off at the front door one day and we cracked up laughing. I went to the store and bought him a 38 and a new belt! He was so excited.
  7. Starting to realize that we will walk to school every morning and we will walk home every afternoon.
  8. The other day while we were walking it started raining really hard. h asked if I had an umbrella. I told him no. I thought he was going to have a fit. Instead he looked me straight in the eye and said "Good thing we aren't made of sugar!" I said "Hey, you stole my line!" He just started laughing. Soon we were both laughing so hard. h told me "I think we are going to need a towel when we get home!
  9. h is starting to laugh more at home.
  10. h is starting to smile more and more!

These are all reasons to celebrate but seeing my son smile is worth more than anything!
 

2 comments:

  1. tears of joy for you guys! awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray God blesses h and the whole family with an abundance of joy and laughter!

    ReplyDelete