Tuesday, September 17, 2013

WTH?

Did h have a good day?

Nope!

Was I told about it?

Nope!

I don't know what's worse...
  • Receiving a dozen "comegethim" calls a week.
  • Not hearing anything.
You see, he had a bad day AGAIN!

This time I can't blame the food dye.

Apparently some kids told him his mother was fat.

So he sat in the office because he chose that over the BIC room.

Did he tell anyone what the kids said?

Nope!

Why?

"Why should I? They won't believe me anyway!"

WTH am I suppose to say to that?
WTH am I suppose to do with that?
WTH am I suppose to do?

On another note, I was told that he was OFFERED some gummy bears for "good behavior" from one of his teachers!

WTH!!!

GUMMY BEARS!!!

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???

ALL OF HIS TEACHERS HAVE BEEN TOLD ABOUT ME BANNING RED FOOD DYE!!


I am at a loss here people...

I feel like an alcoholic reaching out for help.

h is my vodka.

1 comment:

  1. Hi kim, i found your blog b/c it was linked to another blog I was reading. Let me say I have been where you are with your son. You are on the right track. I also pulled all artificial food dyes from my son's diet last year. We saw immediate improvement for about 3 months and then a downhill slide to where it was worst then when we started. You might want to look at more than just red 40. Have you heard of feingold.org? They are a great resource if you decide to eliminate further artificials. They have saved our family. I waited almost 9 months to start feingold after I first eliminated dyes. I wish I could have those 9 months back, because I now have my sweet boy back. Is he perfect, no...but the fits of rage, defiance, and craziness are gone. Also, check his meds - most of the capsules are artificially colored - they could be part of the problem. Hope this helps you and I just wanted to let you know you are not alone.

    ReplyDelete