Friday, November 12, 2010

November 12, 2010

Last night I got to spend some time with some of my favorite mommy friends. When I was there they all complimented me on how I looked. I so wish that I could see what they see. I really wish I could but I honestly see the "overly fat Kim" in the mirror. I have talked about this before and I wish I could explain it but I can't.

So moving on... I have made some major achievements lately that I haven't talked about so here I go....

For the first time in at least 8 years, I am able to wear my wedding rings AND I am able to take them off if I need to.

My scale read 258! That number is significant for 2 reasons... the first one being I am now in the 5's!!!! The second is that I only need 20 more pounds to loose to make my loss 100 pounds since I started!

So for those of you who are bad at math, I have lost a total of 80 pounds since I started!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!!! I am thrilled for you!! I pray the next 20 will be a breeze my friend. I also pray for great health with lots of energy! Everyday is a good day - you are one more day closer to your goal! I love you girl and I am so extremely proud of you!

    ReplyDelete