Wednesday, November 24, 2010

November 24, 2010

It has been a while since I have been on here. For that I apologize. I have been having a ton of "whoe is me" days. For most of you, I bet you are thinking.. "What the hell?" Seriously though, I have been trying really hard yet the scale doesn't seem to move. My clothes are baggier then they have been in a while and yet the scale stays the same. So today (yesterday) I got on my Wii Fit Plus. I was able to get on there a few months back and I was so depressed that I decided not to get back on. So today I slept in and missed my water aerobics class so I decided to work out at home. I pulled out the wii and prepared to do battle with myself. I braved the "body test" and do you know what it said????


246
HOLY SHIT!!!


I couldn't believe it.
I started screaming at the tv.
My kids ran into the living room and asked what was wrong. All I could do is point to the tv. My girls started screaming too because they noticed the number right away. This means that...
 I am 6 small pounds shy of 100 pounds!!!


I just can't believe it. I really wish I could see it but I don't. I am starting to feel it because I find that I have more energy. I have also noticed that some men are starting to pay attention to me. I have always been a flirt, just my nature, but these days I have noticed some guys in particular starting to flirt with me a little. I am boggled by this because it is so new.


Well... for now I will be happy with my latest goal. I am still far away from my ultimate goal but I am excited that I will reach my first goal. In case I never told you... My first goal was to loose 100 pounds by my family vacation in January! I think I am going to make it!!!!


Oh Happy Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment