Wednesday, November 24, 2010

November 24 part 2

Ok this update is for those of you who are paying close attention.

About a month ago I decided to buy a pair of jeans from Costco. This wasn't any ordinary jeans, these were Gloria Vanderbilt. Yes, ladies and gentlemen the same jeans I wore in high school when I thought my shit didn't stink.

Well we all know that Gloria's jeans run small. So I was thinking that if I bought the 18 then maybe that would be like a 16 or at the very least 17 1/2. giggle

So I came home and TRIED to put them on. Apparently the size 20 I bought from Macy's is like 2 or 3 sizes bigger than these 18 Vanderbilts.
I considered taking them back because I figured the only day I would be able to zip them up would be the day that they cut off my triplet hangover, aka butt in the front!

Well today I was feeling a little snarky. I sent my family and my company out for the day so I could make some goodies for Thanksgiving without being bothered.
Instead of baking I played on this computer, checked facebook, did some "santa" shopping online and decided to take a shower. When I got out of the shower I thought.. "Maybe I do look a little different." 

I have thought about it more and more ever since my friend LK's husband gave me a second glance. LK's husband is so handsome (of course he would have to be to stand next to LK... gorgeous!!) At any rate, he seemed surprised by the new me so it made me want to look a little closer in the mirror.

Moving on.....
I got out of the shower and dried off. I reached for my NOW BAGGY SIZE 20 JEANS FROM MACY'S and decided to give the 18's "one more try".

Would anyone care to guess which ones I have on right now??

THE SIZE 18 GLORIA VANDERBILTS ARE ON ME RIGHT NOW!!!

Of course, I had to lay down on the bed, excurt some serious arm and hand muscles and close my eyes in case any buttons or rivets started flying.

Also, when you hear of something called a "muffin top" I don't think what is going on right now can even be considered into that category.

This is more like a "Bakery style XL muffin top" but I don't care.

The jeans are on and I must say from the WAIST DOWN I look pretty damn good!

I must say one more thing... be greatful that nobody is home right now because if I manage to get my ass off this couch then there seriously could be some flying parts....

Wish me luck.......

No comments:

Post a Comment