Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Ah ha moment

For the past 3 years or longer, I haven't been able to smell.

I lost it once when I was pregnant with H and it came back when I delivered the triplets.

Then when baby h was 2 he smacked my nose with his hard head and broke it. I haven't been able to smell since.

Well when I was shopping for Christmas presents this year I walked into Victoria's Secret to get a gift card for my neice. While standing in the HUGE line to checkout, I sprayed something called "Shimmer". At first I thought "UGH!! That's horrible!" (Which has been my nose's way of telling me that perfume stinks since it has been broken.)

A little while later I found myself in Macy's buying my boys some cutie patotie winter hats. While standing in line to check out I SMELLED "what I thought" was the lady in front of me. I said... "What kind of perfume are you wearing, it smells so good?" She just looked at me in my face like I had sprouted another head.
AWKWARD SILENCE MOMENT!!!

So, then I kept smelling it and it was STRONG and it smelt great!

I sniffed my hand and realized the pretty smell was coming from ME!!

Do you know what I did next? That's right, I walked my ass back to Victoria's Secret to buy me some of that Shimmer stuff.

I walked right in and grabbed me a bottle and went to wait in line again. The cute little girl that helped me before asked me what I needed and I told her my story. She then showed me that there was a whole gift set that came with a bottle of the perfume, a small bottle of perfume, a lotion and a body wash. Then she showed me the Shimmer in a larger bottle. So I bought the gift set and the large bottle of the Shimmer stuff.

Would you like to know what the perfume was called?

Heavenly

Isn't that fitting?

I wonder if dropping weight is helping with my smell??

1 comment:

  1. Yea, for smelling and that is the only perfume my mother and sister will buy! It smells so great!

    ReplyDelete