Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Goals

Ok, I have decided to make some new goals.

My first goal is to be able to wear a tennis bracelet that G bought me about 14 years ago.
The bracelet has NEVER fit my arm. I was able to fasten it one time when G first gave it to me. He asked me to take it to the store to get it "sized up" but I found that phrase so insulting that I refused to do it. Besides, I figured I would loose enough weight soon enough that it would fit. (Famous last words!) Several of my friends have borrowed it over the years for special occasions but I have always wished it was me.

Now I have another piece of jewelry... a new Seiko watch with diamonds on the face. My brother and his bride bought it for me for Christmas. I LOVE it and it fits but it is kinda tight on my arm. I can wear it without losing circulation so it is not as tight as my bracelet.

So my new goals are being able to wear my bracelet and my watch and have them kinda dangle like my bracelet from Tiffany's.

Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment