Friday, August 16, 2013

Divine Intervention?

Do you believe in divine intervention?

Ever since I spent a small fortune on 5 planetboxs I have been stressing about what is going to go in them. They have a little area that is good for the "treat/dessert". G teased me and said that I could give them 4 chocolate chips because that is about as big as it is.

Last week I was at my home away from home, Costco.
While standing in line I noticed them sampling almond pops.
.
These little bites of yummy goodness fit PERFECTLY in the little dessert section of our new planetbox lunch boxes.

This is the bag...
 
They are gluten free, oven baked, kosher, all natural.
And best of all...
 
NO food dyes!
 
Then today I got my newest box in from zulily.
In all the times I have received boxes from this awesome website, I have NEVER had a sample of anything.
 
Today there was this...

 
Toothpaste that is DYE FREE!!!
 
As if I needed more affirmation... "Made for kids 8+" is written right there on the box.
The expiration date on the coupon is March 2014. h's birthday is in MARCH!!
 
 
Do you believe in divine intervention?
 
Do you believe this is a higher power telling me that giving my kid dye free stuff is the key??
 
I know what I believe and right now I believe I will go cry....

No comments:

Post a Comment