Wednesday, October 13, 2010

October 13, 2010

Weight.. 276!
Sanity.. Barely there!
Self esteem.. Getting better!
Fantasies about Dr.. Getting more graphic... (Oh la la)

So today I was volunteering at the school and I had someone tell me that I was "The incredible shrinking woman". So now you know the real reason I volunteer so much over there! haha

Seriously though I have had several people tell me that lately. I have to admit that I LOVE it but I am also a little wierded out by it. You see I still see myself as the fat self. I mean I know that I am smaller because my sizes are DRAMATICALLY different. However, I don't see the difference. I wish I did but I don't. I look in the mirror and I still see a fat slob. Strange? I don't know if it is strange because a few times when I was REALLY FAT I thought I looked "hot". A few pictures later showed a different story. I am wondering if maybe I have body mesmorphic disorder.
OR
Maybe I have been fat for so long that it is just going to take me a while to adjust.

ON A DIFFERENT NOTE I am not sure if I will be able to have lunch with my kindergartner anymore. Today I was sitting there with him at the parent/child lunch table. You see I used to be able to sit in the uncomfortable kid chair to eat lunch. However, some idiot parent brought food up to their child and "shared" it with some other children and one of those children had some sort of allergy. So... because there are idiot parents out there, when I have lunch with my children we have to sit at a designated table on the stage.
SO
Here I was minding my own business eating lunch with my son when my mouth dropped open. A woman (psycho) was SPOON FEEDING her Kindergartener. Immediately I was wierded out.
THen the kid (who obviously didn't want to be there with his mom) starting spitting at and kicking the girl next to him. Both moms just sat there like it was normal behavior.
(I guess it is a good thing that I wasn't at that end of the table!)
Then the kid being fed closed his mouth in refusal of the mac & cheese. I thought by the reaction of the mom that she was going to fling him across the cafeteria. She was screaming and yelling at him, in between spoon feeding her 2 year old.

At what point do you say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH??

Another mom at the table noticed how discusted I was and told me that the mom in question is there EVERYDAY!!

Now when will I be able to go back and have lunch with my son???
I honestly don't know if I will be able to now.
I strangely feel like a bad mom because I am at the school a lot but I don't always eat lunch with my children while I'm there.

Oh good grief.........

No comments:

Post a Comment