Thursday, October 28, 2010

October 28, 2010

Ok so I have decided to go to water aerobics this week. I have been taking off my ankle support and getting in the pool with the "mature crowd". This is how my week of exercise has gone...
  • MONDAY ~ Didn't go to water aerobics because I ate a Baby Ruth like an idiot. Yeah, welcome back dumping syndrome. I can now say that I am officially OVER candy bars!! They are just not worth it!
  • TUESDAY ~ Get to class right at 8:30 (when it starts) and the instructor looks really nice. In fact she looks familiar but I can't place where I know her. (Still can't figure it out!) All through the hour, she asks me if I can feel it in my arms, legs, etc... Like somehow I am now the spokesperson for the pool. I say yes and she makes us do more stuff but it is somewhat enjoyable. When the class is over, I go to sit in the hot tub because I love those things. A LARGE older lady joins me. She tells me that she likes my swimsuit and wishes that she was my size. I was floored because I see myself as I see her. She then proceeds to tell me that she is not sure if she is still married because her husband left her 2 years ago to be with someone new. NOTE TO SELF: When stranger tells you something like this it might be best to not say anything... INSTEAD I say... "Yeah, I would guess that you are probably "legally" married since there hasn't been any papers served, but I probably wouldn't hold onto the hope that he would come back." She seemed upset by my answer and I told her I was sorry if I had offended her. I also told her that I thought she told me that because she wanted my opinion. She told me that everyone else had said He would come back why did I think differently. I simply said that she stated it had been 2 years. At the end of my 15 minute hot tub therapy session she hugged me, thanked me and said she hoped I was back tomorrow. (Holy Shit I am good. I should have charged her a fee! haha)
  • WEDNESDAY ~ This probably should have been the day that I skipped. Why You Ask?? Well for those that REALLY know me, know that I went to the Y a few years back. A personal trainer, we'll call her Mizz Youreafatcowandihatecowssomoveyourass, made me get on an Eliptical machine. I asked Mizz ....... if anyone had ever died on the eliptical to which she abrubtly replied "NO! You are just LAZY and not used to the machine! WHy do you ask?" My reply? 'You are about to have your first casualty!'  Shortly after that I stopped going to the Y. So imagine my surprise when I find out that today's instructor is Mizz Youreafatcowandihatecowssomoveyourass!! I wish I would have seen her before I got into the pool. I probably would have skipped! I will say that she gave a good workout. She had a microphone on and had music playing so I would imagine if I was part of the "mature crowd" I would have had a hard time hearing her. She would spout things out like this: This is not arthritis splash so move your hiney! You need to move the water, I can't do it for you. If you want to loose it then you better move it. Move! Move! Move! You need to work on your balance! Yeah you can say that she was the "motivational speaker" for the day. I was honestly afraid to eat anything for the rest of the day.
  • THURSDAY ~ Ok, I thought Mean Lady was tough, today's lady was BRUTAL!! She wasn't brutal in the way she spoke, she was brutal in the way she made us work. Today was the fatest work out I have ever done. I know I was in there for an hour like all the other days but today it felt like 20-30 minutes because we were working it. I was so tired after that class I drove home and changed my clothes at home, instead of there. I have wanted to take a nap all day. My arms are hurting and so are my calves.
I think after all this exercise the scale should be down drastically. What more people do I have to do to loose the weight. I hardly eat, I work out nearly everyday, I am a nice person.......  I am out of ideas........

2 comments: