Tuesday, October 19, 2010

October 19, 2010

Ok so my friend told me that my "new" jeans are baggy in the butt!

I don't know how many people would react the way I did. I think I hugged my friend and there was almost a kiss too! :)

I love my friends.
My friends are the ones that keep me going.
Sure, my spouse likes the results... (Honey.. is the door locked?? is a phrase I hear ALL THE TIME NOW!!)

However, it is my friends that keep me going for sure.
There is not a day that goes by when one of my friends says something encouraging to me. I know there is a difference in my size simply because of my "magic jeans" but I don't see it. So on those days when I am discouraged and having a "woah is me day" it is my friends that pull me up.

I haven't seen a dramatic change in weight but I really think it is there. Today a friend of mine told me that she thinks my scale is broke.
It is friends like these that keep me going.

So in honor of the Oprah show I just watched with Debbie Boone I would like to say to my friends.....

YOU LIGHT UP MY LIFE!!!

Thank you for being my friend.
I value our friendship.
I can honestly say I love you.
I feel very blessed to have you as my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment