Sunday, October 31, 2010

October 31, 2010

HaPpY hAlLoWeEn!!!

Would you believe I made another trip to HEB with my friend SV?
I think our families made us want to "escape" for a little while.

Well while I was there I saw some shrimp spring rolls. 

I LOVE SPRING ROLLS.

So tonight for dinner I made a crock-pot lasagna. I knew that I would not be able to eat it because me and pasta are NOT getting along.

So for my dinner I ate one of my spring rolls.

Actually I ate one when I came home from the store for my lunch.
Then the one at dinner.

Then I was feeling a little hungry while everyone was having more lasagna and some candy, so I ate my last one.

For the first time in DAYS I didn't feel the urge to purge.
I felt good.
I ate them slowly and took mouse bites.

OMG!!! They were soooo good I might have to go back to HEB to get some more.

Does anyone out there know how to make spring rolls??

On a side note:
I am sorry for being discouraged in my last post. Some days are just so damn hard it is unbearable. I know that I can do this and if I feel like I can't then I know I can call on my friends to pull me up from my slump.
I would love to thank all my friends for their encouragement and support. It is very hard to express how I feel about my wonderful friends...


I can say this, it make me very emotional when I think of all of you. You are the reason I keep going and trying so damn hard. It is because of you that I am able to drag my fat ass off the couch and into the Y. I will be there again in the morning!

Thank you for all you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment