Saturday, October 2, 2010

October 2, 2010

Ok so I haven't wrote here in a while.
The last time I was 281 and this morning I was 278!!

Yes I know the weight is not flying off like I wanted it too but at least it is coming off.
For those wondering about my poo, it is slow going at best. One day I did go without the aide of a laxative or enima but other than that I know that there is a lot left.

Ok... off of that subject. I still feel tired and I think it is because my children drive me crazy when they get home. I mean if whining were an olympic sport I have 5 gold medalists sitting here right now! I know I shouldn't complain but SHIT!

Now I have to say something that has been bothering me for a while so excuse the following run-on soap boxes...

The other day I was in a new store and I saw a friend of my brother's. He was there with his new wife and her 2 girls. The last time I saw him he was the best man at my brother's wedding a year ago and he was there with his wife, who I really liked. As I walked past.. I thought could this really be M? I have known this kid for most his life so I figured it was ok to say "Hey man what's up?"
I wanted to say "Hey man what the fuck is your problem to leave such a wonderful woman and end up with this lady that is looking me up and down like I am going to steal you?"
Instead I just said Hi. We exchanged pleasantries and "fake" smiles from the new wife.

As I walked away I was left wondering... what the hell goes through a man's head to make him leave his wife for someone else? I just don't get it. Then I realized that I jokingly say things like "Dr. B didn't ask me out on a date but we had a bonding moment!" and those things can be mistakenly taken the wrong way.

So for the record let me state the following... I AM JOKING! Would Dr. B ever ask me out on a date? HIGHLY UNLIKELY! Would I go if he did? Probably. Hey I never said I wasn't honest right?
I mean the chances of him asking me out are about as good as Bree from Desperate Housewives coming to my house to help me clean it. It is a fabrication of my demented imagination. Therefore, it is easy to say I would accept.

For those wondering about my mental state and the state of my well being in general let me assure you I am fine. I am married to a man who loves me. His ability to provide for us allows me the opportunity to stay home. I have 5 healthy children that seem to really love me.
Yes I know how lucky I am. However, I am at a point in my life when I also realize how lucky he is. I am a good wife, not perfect. I am a good mom, not perfect. I love my children and would do anything in the world for them. I am a good friend, not perfect. I stay loyal and would do anything my friends asked me to do. I am a good sister, not perfect. I complain that my sister doesn't call me enough but yet phones go both ways. I adore my brother and his wife but I don't call them either. I am a good daughter, not perfect.

At the end of the day I consider myself a good person who dislikes all forms of bigotry and supports a person's right to carry.

No comments:

Post a Comment