Friday, September 24, 2010

September 24, 2010

Ok, this morning I am suffering with allergies! UUGGGHHHH!!
I can not stop sneezing.

Well I suppose I am writing in here today because you are all wondering if I confronted the front office lady at the Dr visit. You might know her as.. Mrs. NexttimeIseeyouIamgoingtopunchyouintheface. Did I punch her? No! Did I want to? Yes! Did she talk all sweetandniceandothercraplikethat? You bet she did. Did I acknowledge her? NO! She said Hi and I turned my head. I know it sounds all "high school like" but she seriously pissed me off and I am not ready to talk to her yet.

So yesterday was my appointment. I was in the class with my WONDERFUL dietician. Then the psychiatrist/psychologist/something like that came in. Then it was my time with Dr. B. Before I went in there Mrs. NexttimeIseeyouIamgoingtopunchyouintheface handed me my appt card for my 6 month check up. Yup, you probably already guessed it.. it is for 8 months NOT 6. When I asked her about this she informed me that the 6 month class is "full". Yeah I call bullshit too!

I won't go into full detail what I said or what he said but I can tell you somethings. My appt was suppose to be 15 minutes long and it was 1 hour 30 minutes long. He asked for the truth about my past 2 1/2 weeks and I was full disclosure. I even told him that his receptionist made me an appointment for 8 months instead of 6. I'm thinking that I will see him in 6....
I can also tell you that he is MAD at that doctor that put me off over and over. In fact at one point his wife called and hung up on him when he told her for the third time that he had a patient in his office. Of course, it probably didn't help much that I was cracking up laughing while he was on the phone. I know it is childish but I couldn't help it. Dr. B.'s face is so damn animated when he is annoyed. (My friend LK can vouch for that one!) All in all, I left the office with a better vibe about my choice of doctors. No, I didn't end up getting asked out on a date but I definetly think we had a bonding moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment