Wednesday, September 8, 2010

September 8, 2010

This morning I weighed and it said 291.
Then as I was making lunches I RAN as fast as I could to the bathroom, where I have stayed for most of the day!
I weighed myself after my little bathroom run this morning and the scale said 287.
Is this even possible?? I have to say my stomach felt a whole lot better.

I am beginning to understand what the nurse in the hospital said.. "During the next several weeks, you will not be the bell of the ball." Yeah, no shit! If I am not burping, farting, barfing or shitting I am pretty much sleeping!

So yesterday it was a nectarine that I ate and proceeded to get sick off of everything else I ate.
Today it was edamamme.
I really thought it would be ok but boy was I wrong.
I think I might be eating too much for my system to handle.
Today I have kept NOTHING down.
Seriously, I can't even keep water down today.
I did call the Dr. and he is ordering an EEG.
Someone is suppose to be calling me to get that scheduled.
I asked what an EEG was and they said that it is a scope that they will put down my throat to see whats going on. (I wonder if the scope will stay down??)

Why can't I recover from this and get on with life???

No comments:

Post a Comment