Friday, September 10, 2010

September 10, 2010

Scale says 285!

Ok, so last night I ate a slice of Little Caesars cheese pizza. I know that wasn't the best dinner choice but since I couldn't keep anything down for 2 days I figured what the hell.

So for a while it stayed so long I was wondering if it was one of those "slider" foods I heard about. A slider food is something that justs slides on by your bypassed system. In other words, I could eat a bag of chips and microwave popcorn and would never feel full. Yes it can be dangerous which is why I was warned about slider foods. It is these slider foods that make people fat again. It is this reason alone (I NEVER WANT TO BE FAT AGAIN!!) that I avoid it all together.

At any rate, I ate the pizza and then decided to eat a sugar free popsicle. Ok,the popsicle put me over the edge and that plus the pizza made me closer with my cute dual flush toilet. So I called the Drs office and asked again when this thing was going to be scheduled. I was told... "We faxed the doctor the orders and marked them ASAP so they should be calling you soon."

Hello?

Perhaps when I call you 2 times a day for 3 days you would let me know the name of this particular dr so I could call them myself.
I guess ASAP doesn't mean anything to people anymore. I guess I get to call them back Monday to tell them that I still can't keep anything down.

I even got myself a cranberry slush from Sonic today and it took me 1 1/2 hours to drink a medium while I was driving around picking up children from schools. When I walked in the door I was so excited that I was able to keep a drink down. Well I must have psyched myself out because 1/2 of that slush ended up in the toilet.

Tonight I have avoided dinner all together. Earlier I ate 2~100 calorie pack cheese things from Kraft. (That mozzarella with garlic and herb.... YUMMY!!)

So here I am feeling the cheese in my throat area and wondering if it will stay down. I am taking tiny sips of my water so it will stay down. Of course keeping tiny sips down is easy because my mouth is so damn dry that it absorbs the water up like a sponge.

Letter to Mysterious Doctor:
SCHEDULE THE FREAKIN' EGD ALREADY SO I CAN FIND SOMEONE TO PICK UP MY CHILDREN AND FIND SOMEONE TO DRIVE ME!! I really hope deep down that I gag on your stupid scope and it causes you anxiety and nervousness to make up for the shit that I have been through waiting on your stupid call!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment