Friday, September 3, 2010

September 3, 2010

Ok so I got good news and I got bad news...

The good news is that the scale said 288 this morning!!!!

The bad news is that since I decided to throw up blood last night a few things are now going on.

1st. One of my prescriptions will be changing.
2nd. My blood pressure was elevated.
3rd. My O2 stats are not where they should be.

So, here is the official diagnosis. My esphagus is "irritated" and I have been doing too much.

I am hereby ordered to rest because I can't stop doing stuff.

I must relax and limit my stress.
I am not allowed to drive (or operate heavy machinery).
I must be either on the bed or the couch.

So that is what is up today.

Seriously, why can't I catch a break?
I am used to doing a lot of things. That is how my life works. If I sit around all day I will drive myself stark raving nuts.
On the up side, I have been feeling really tired so maybe I can "catch up" on my sleep and my reading. (I have finally started looking at the gossip mags my FWMOM friends gave me. I didn't read them before because I wasn't up to it.)

If I throw up more blood then something else could possibly be going on.

So now I am going to go sit/lay on the couch and read my many magazines.

Let's all pray I keep everything down this weekend....

No comments:

Post a Comment