Thursday, September 2, 2010

September 2, 2010 cont

Ok so tonight I bought the family pizza for dinner because I feel so tired.
I decided to eat some mini chicken & cilantro wontons I bought from Costco.
I am not sure if I felt like I was hungry because of the feeding frenzy with the pizza but I definetly ate too many. I ate 6 of them but I didn't have a drink this time.
I kinda felt like I was choking so I took a sip of apple juice (Fun Fact about Kim... I HATE apple juice!) because G's cup was right there. 2 seconds later I was running to the bathroom. I started coughing and gagging and then throwing up.
The problem... there was blood in it. It wasn't all blood but there was definetly some blood there. Now I wonder if I should call Dr. B in the morning?
I guess I should because it kinda freaked me out.


Good night everyone, futurehotmomma is worn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment