Friday, September 17, 2010

September 17, 2010

Today has been by far my WORST day.
I wasn't able to hold my cranberry slush down and I wasn't able to hold down my vitamin water zero either. In fact my body is starting to gain weight because it is in "starvation mode".

At 3 the nurse from Dr. B's office called and told me that she had been trying to find a doctor all day to do my EGD sooner than Wed. Frustrated by the entire group of events, Dr. B called another doctor in DALLAS.

This evening at 5 their office called me and told me that I need to be in Dallas at 8 in the morning. Yes, folks there is a dr out there that will be fixing me, or at the very least, figuring out what's wrong with me on a SATURDAY.

I honestly felt like crying because I pictured myself in the hospital before Wed. I also heard that Dr. B is super pissed at his front office and the entire office of the other dr., including the dr.

We'll see what happens now!

Now I will ask for prayers that this test tomorrow will solve all my problems.

Thank you my friends for pushing this issue... you know who you are... SV and LK!

1 comment:

  1. Kim, I will be thinking about you and saying TONS of prayers tomorrow, that all goes very well, and that you have a resolution on your problems, so you can feel MUCH better VERY soon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete