Tuesday, September 7, 2010

September 7, 2010

Ok today I did a big snafu.

I ate a nectarine. I know I know I am not suppose to have raw fruit or vegetables... now I know why!

Let me tell you the story. All weekend I have SMELT the bacon that was cooked. Well today I could still smell the bacon and it was all I could do not to fry up a package. While standing in front of the fridge, I spotted the nectarines. I LOVE nectarines. They are by far my favorite fruit. So I noticed the nectarines and pulled one out. It was perfect. The perfect ripeness, the perfect color and the perfect smell. I thought that if I cut it up into tiny little pieces it would be ok. Let me tell you that I have felt that nectarine in my throat ALL DAY!! I tried to wash it down with water, that came up. I tried to coat it with a triscuit but that came back up. The same thing happened when I ate a sugar free popsicle.

Well finally after 8 hours the nectarine has worked itself up and out.

Whew! What a day! I wanted to do something besides sit around but it didn't work. Instead I was visiting the porcelean goddess all day.

Ok, so today I learned a valuable lesson. FOLLOW ALL DIRECTIONS even if they seem stupid. For the next 4 weeks I promise I will stick to canned fruit and vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment