Thursday, September 9, 2010

September 9, 2010

Ok, this morning the scale said....

286!!!

I guess there is an upside to this throwing everything up stuff. Hey at least the scale is moving down...

So today I was sitting around waiting for the dr to call and schedule my EGG. Well I called them and the test is an EGD.

Well I googled EGD and this does not sound fun.
First they give you an iv. Seriously? Do you know how many times I was stuck in the hospital because they couldn't get an iv started? 6! SHIT I hate IVs.
Then since you have an iv, you can't drive home.
Great! Now I have to find someone to take me to the dr AND I have to find someone to pick up my kids.

I am so glad that I am scheduled for something that requires so much.....

Now, they haven't scheduled it yet so do I sit around and wait or do I go to Target and hope they don't call while I'm gone??

No comments:

Post a Comment