Saturday, September 4, 2010

September 4, 2010

Ok say it with me people.... I am B O R E D !!!!

I have decided to run down a few good things/bad things as I sit here.

The good thing is G took everyone to an early morning soccer practice and Home Depot day.
The bad thing is G is calling me every 5 minutes. :)

The good thing is that my throat hurts BAD so I have to limit my talking!
The bad thing is (see above).

The good thing is I have my new laptop on the bed so I can work on my TMOM newsletter.
The bad thing is that I still don't have 2 of the MOST important pieces to said newsletter.

The good thing is I have a $25 groupon coupon for King Korn popcorn and my family is going to get some today.
The bad thing is that I can't eat it! (sniff sniff)

The good thing is my house is VERY quiet.
The bad thing is I am used to noise and I can't find the remote to the bedroom tv.

The good thing is I got G to watch a movie with me last night.
The bad thing is he picked 2012 and I was in the mood for a chick flick. (pretty good movie though... not sure if it was good for my blood pressure)

The good thing is that I am going on a family vacation.
The bad thing is that it is in 134 more days!

The good thing is that my Dr. switched my prescription.
The bad thing is this one cost $168 and the last one was $2.45.

The good thing is that I am wearing LOOSE pjs that were so tight on me I couldn't take them on my girls trip in January.
The bad thing is that Irving jumped up on me this morning and put a small hole in the pants when his claw got stuck in them.

The good thing is that I can now see my feet when I am standing.
The bad thing is that I really need a pedicure.

The good thing is that I have the home phone right next to me.
The bad thing is that I can hear my cell phone ringing in the other room.

Oh... can you tell I am not used to sitting around??

No comments:

Post a Comment