Thursday, September 2, 2010

September 2, 2010

Ok, have you ever woke up and thought... I want to stay in bed forever? That is how I felt because I didn't go to bed until about 1 this morning.

The reason... A "come to Jesus" talk with my spouse. My cliffs notes version goes like this.. "I know you were against the surgery but I've had it done so it is time to decide. You are either with me or against me. Make the decision now before I become a hotmomma!" After trying to explain his logic I no longer felt the urge to stab him in the middle of the night. I won't go into detail about what was said on either part but I can tell you this... I get it now. I completely understand and I am over it. This is now a part of both of our lives and we are going to work through it together. I guess this means I now have someone on my side that wasn't there before, which is what I have always wanted.

So today I went to sell the shirts at the school and I wanted to go to my new water aerobics class. However, they apparently don't do water aerobics in the INDOOR pool when it is thundering and lightning outside so I went back to the school to do copies. I ended up with a huge job that tired me out. I had to leave before it was finished and I hated doing that. I have NEVER quit a copy job before but today I got that "uughh" feeling and decided it was time to go home. I sat on the couch, took some medicine and fell asleep. No computer or tv, just the sound of Irving snoring in the kitchen.

I didn't weigh myself today because I wonder if that is a good thing. I think I will start to weigh twice a week or so. I am soooo ready for the scale to change to a lower number. Today I am depressed because I realized the other day that I weigh more now then I did the day before I delivered my triplets!! I am starting to feel like I am on an emotional roller coaster. One day I am chipper and the next I am dogging myself. Maybe once I snap out of my "funk" I will be chipper all the time? I sure hope so because I am tired of these pitty parties for one...

No comments:

Post a Comment