Thursday, October 21, 2010

October 21, 2010

So tonight I am driving to my weight loss support group wondering if I should be going. Well I guess I was so deep in thought or tired because I ended up parking by my dr's office instead of the hospital entrance. As I was walking in the building I thought... "You are such a dumbass!".
Then I finally make my way to the 2nd floor and tonight there is a "protein taste test" night. Well would you believe I found 2 that I actually liked?? One had 35grams of protein and my favorite had 10. I think I will be making a trip to the Vitamin Shoppe soon to buy the one that had 10. Yeah, I will have to drink 6 a day but that is totally do-able.. well maybe. At least I found one that doesn't make me want to throw up as soon as I open it. I am making progress.
While sitting in the class I realized that the lady I was sitting next to was 5'2" and weighed 137. What I didn't know is that this woman weighed 345 pounds last year!
As she was talking she started crying because she still sees herself as the 345 pound woman. When she was finished talking I told her that she was an inspiration to me and I gave her a hug.
WOW! From 345 pounds to 137 pounds!!!!!!
I will be thinking about this lady everytime I get frustrated with no results. I know that the weight wasn't put on overnight and it won't come off overnight but I still get frustrated.

As I was walking to the other buiding I saw none other than Dr. B. He had just finished a seminar. He asked me how I was feeling. I told him good and he said that I looked good.
Then he asked why I was walking out that door and I told him that I was tired and ended up parking by his office instead of the hospital. I looked at him straight in the eyes (yum!) and said "Have a nice night!". Do you know what his reply was????? "Oh, well I will walk out with you if you don't mind!"

MIND??? ARE YOU FREAKIN' KIDDING ME??? How can I mind this at all??? (I was thinking.. No I don't mind. In fact I wouldn't mind if we just kind of went out on a date right now either!)

I think I finally was able to get out... "Uh, no... why would I mind?"
We had a nice friendly chat on the way to his nice ass car.

I know I joke about wanting to date him but he really is "Hot" in his own way......
I think I find him attractive because he is so damn nice!

All in all... it turned out to be a smart move on my part to park over there. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment