Sunday, October 24, 2010

October 24, 2010

Ok so this morning I decided to venture onto the scale that is demonic.

Well the scale gods were smiling upon me because it said 268!

HOLY SHIT!!!!

I thought I would be in the 70s forever. I am starting to say my weight like that now. At first I just wanted to clear the 3's. Then it was the 90s, 80s, and now the 70s. My next goal is to clear the 60s, 50s, etc.. until one day MAYBE it can be in the 1's???

WOW!!! Can you believe that?? One day I might actually be able to type that my weight is 1_ _?? I can honestly say that if that day comes I am going to ask Dr. B if I can hug him! (Note to self.. if this day comes wear body spray from pure romance catalog that has pheremones in it! haha If I type that weight SS, order me some and put a rush on it!)

I do have a confession to make.
Last week when I was working the book fair I kept trying to "order out" my lunch. Let's just say that my ordering did NOT agree with me. One day I came home tired and actually a little hungry. Instead of grabbing an apple or bottled water I grabbed......
A BABY RUTH!!
And if that isn't bad enough....
A little bag of Lay's barbeque chips NOT BAKED ONES EITHER!!!

Oh I knew it was a mistake but I was sitting there thinking "OMG! This candy bar and chips are so much better than sex! Look at what I have been missing!!"
Then... it hit... the thing referred to as.... Dumping.
I have never felt dumping before and I knew it was a possibility it could happen and I still was stupid enough to eat them anyways.

Well I won't disturb you with the details but I will say this... Dumping is my friend.
It is like I have Jillian Michaels standing over saying... "Really? You really want to eat this shit?? HAHA Eat up idiot because I am about to show you!!"

Oh, goodness... not a pleasant evening...

I can tell you now that I have realized everyday will be another day that I have to struggle to make good decisions on what I choose to eat.

This is my struggle... welcome to the front row...........

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about eating out at the book fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goof ball... it was my choice to eat out with y'all. Besides it was fun! Please invite me again!!

    ReplyDelete