Saturday, October 30, 2010

October 30, 2010

Ok, I am depressed again.
I am stuck at 267 and not moving!
I exercised 3 days last week and watch what I eat ALL THE TIME.
I kept hearing that my jeans were too baggy so I grabbed an 18 at Costco.
Now, these DO NOT FIT AT ALL!!
I figured since my last pair were 20s then these would fit and they don't.
Maybe it is because they are a different brand... not sure.
All I know is that I wanted to loose 100 pounds BEFORE Christmas and it really doesn't look like that is going to happen.

I just don't understand what I am doing wrong.

I am trying to avoid going out to eat but yet I have plans to go Wed for my friends birthday.
What the hell am I going to order???

I really need some guidance.

Maybe I should give up water aerobics and go to the spinning class across the hall. Those people SWEAT it out!!

HELP!!! I feel like I am failing............

No comments:

Post a Comment