Saturday, August 21, 2010

August 21, 2010

Ok, have you ever woke up and felt like you must have been dropped from an airplane onto hard ground? That was me today. Yesterday was an awful day but more on that later.

While I was in the hospital my friend KG brought over dinner to my family. SO SWEET! Thank you! Then my friend SV brought over some brownies. My kids thank you!

Thursday
My dear friend LK came over and brought me a gift from my FWMOM friends and dinner. The gift was a collection of this week's gossip magazines (National Enquirer, Star, etc..)Perez Hilton's book and a whole set of Bath n Body Works in a ceramic container. Oh how they know me so well..... I am a celebrity gossip follower... yeah I know... it's pathetic but I enjoy it. LK also offered to drive me to Dr. Barnes on Wednesday so I can get this tube out.
When LK left, my wonderful neighbor SR called and said send the kids over so you can rest while G & R (he's in town) take H to meet the teacher. Instead, I walked over in my gown with the other 4 kids and I sat in her comfy recliner while she made dinner for my family. After meet the teacher, GR&H came over. They all ate dinner while I sat in that recliner and watched food network. lol
I feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends that look after me.

Friday
My dear friend GP called and offered to pick my kids up and take them to her house so they could swim in her new pool. Instead I had G drive me and the kids there. It was so nice to sit there, visit with friends, munch on ice and have other people watch my kids. THANK YOU GP, MMcG, LK, AC and TH! YOU LADIES ARE TRUELY THE BEST!
I had G pick us up so that we could go to meet the teacher. The crazy thing is that my friend AG stood in my reserved parking spot until I got there. (I was even told that SV helped her too!) You see... I paid for a upfront parking spot at the school and there is a sign that says.. "RESERVED FOR SILENT AUCTION WINNER". That would mean it is reserved for me. Well apparently there are a lot of people at DPE that can't read because EVERYTIME I go up to the school, someone is parked there! It is really starting to piss me off. I wish there was some way the school could advertise that the space is MINE and people better stop parking in it. So anyways, AG stood there for like 5 min waiting on us. We walked around and were meeting all the teachers when K tried to get my attention by tapping me at the area of the incision that had its own medicine ball. It literally took my breath away. I gave K the look and told him to NEVER touch me in the stomach area again. I bet it was less than 5 minutes later when he pretty much slugged me right in the middle of my chest. The problem... that is where my drain tube is attached! To say this one took my breath away would be an understatement. I came home, took some medicine and pretty much went to bed feeling like I had been dropped from an airplane. I felt like I couldn't breath at all.

This Morning
I woke up with a pain in my side that can't be described because it hurt so bad. My tube had 80cc in it where it normally has 50 in the morning. So all day, I have had this cramp in my side that just won't go away. It was hurting so bad earlier that I decided to take some pain meds and take a nap. I think I slept for about 3 hours. Now tonight, I have the same feeling. It is not getting any better and I don't know if I should call or if this is normal.

To be honest with you.... I NEVER thought this would kick me on my ass like it has. I expected to feel better already.

The good news.. I finally pooped! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment