Sunday, August 29, 2010

August 29, 2010

295!!

I have to admit that I thought I would have lost more by now. I mean how can anyone who eats as little as I have lately not just drop pounds like nobody's business???
I don't want to say I am discouraged and I don't want to say "I hope this wasn't a mistake!" but there are days, like today, when I wonder what if....

I know I need to stay positive but when your side hurts so much from constipation then you start thinking negatively.

So now here is my question....

When you have tried 2 enemas, miralax and benefiber, what is next? I did the laxative thing but apparently poo via laxative does NOT count. I even ate like 5 prunes. The result... they came out the wrong end. (Apparently my new system DOES NOT like prunes!)

Are there any recommendations out there? I am desperate people!!!

1 comment:

  1. http://www.traditionalmedicinals.com/smoothmove/

    Try this "smooth move" tea. It might be helpful.

    ReplyDelete