Thursday, August 26, 2010

August 26, 2010

298!!!
I can't freakin' believe it. I have finally made the 2's!
I am really surprised because I am "constipated" still AND it's that time of the month.
I wonder what I will weigh when I finally get "cleansed"???

Wooo Whooo

Somehow I don't feel so shitty today anymore.

Oh, did I mention that when I went to my appt with skinnybitch today thier scale said 301. This mysterious 2 number didn't show up until TONIGHT!!
I know you are not suppose to weigh yourself at night but I just couldn't resist. Are you wondering why I couldn't???? My panties fell off when I put them on!! LOL

I can almost picture myself walking into Victoria's Secret and buying TONS of matching bra & panty sets. That's right... I'm trying to bring sexy back because these "big girl panties" aren't doing anything for me right now.

Watch out world... the hotmommatrain is pulling out of the station and on its way to Sexytown! :)

2 comments: