Monday, August 2, 2010

July 24, 2010

Ok today started out decent. I went to some classes for PTA and I walked around the convention center and looking at all the vendors.
I went to this one booth and bought the CUTEST pair of flip flops on the planet!! First of all I am surprised that my fat feet can fit into NON BOY Reefs but it happened... They are those cute ones from Yellow Box and my feet are HAPPY!!!

Later tonight we (me and my PTA buddies) have dinner at Fago de Chao... which is like Texas de Brazil. I ordered a drink (ok 4) that was so yummy! After dinner we decide to go to 6th Street. (Come on... we're in Austin!)

We hit one bar I get my vodka/cranberry and honestly I struggle to drink it. It kinda tastes like a mixture between lighter fluid and juice. YUCK!! My friend SW got a gin & tonic with a splash of Rose's Lime. Ok... whatever that concoction is... I LOVE IT!!!

We go into Coyote Ugly just to say we were there. However, when the lady with the the short top and as many fat rolls as me jumped up onto the bar to dance I figured it was way past time to leave! (My eyes are still burning!!)

4 or 5 bars and gin & tonics later everyone leaves except for me and SW. We decide we are going to do some palm reading and tarot cards.
Let me start off by saying that I NEVER EVER do this. I don't believe in it. I think the people that do this are either full of shit or so stoned they think they can read anyones future. HOWEVER!!! Let me tell you this. That tan gray haired man with his little area next to the $1 jello shot bar made the little hairs on my arms stand up. I shit you not! I won't get into what he said but he pretty much got it all right. FREAKY!!!!!

Ok so now that my buzz is kinda gone thanks to the hairs on my arm, SW and I decide to go back into the bar that looks like an ice bar. It is called Pure!

Well we picked the best place to stand because the bartender was SO HOT!! OMG!! I wanted to reach over the counter and lick him! OMG!! This dude belonged in the movies! SO HOT!! WOW!! YUMMY!!!

Sorry... had to wipe the drool off myself again thinking about him...........

So there we are ordering the gin & things and this CUTE guy looks at me and says... "You might want to step back because I just ordered a flaming Dr. Pepper."

I look over and see these glasses 1/2 way filled with beer with shot glasses stacked up on top. The other hot bartender is now juggling bottles that have fire on the end of them. My hot bartender blows on the glasses at the same time the other bartender lights it up. I have never seen a fireball in a bar before! This was the coolest thing ever!! The bartender then knocks all these shot glasses into their own beer glass and the cute guy and his buddies each grab a glass and slam it!

Guess what happened next.... YUP! I asked SW if she wanted to drink this with me because I wanted to try it. She says sure and the bartender says... 4 minimum! Ok... that is 2 a piece.... beer/amaretto/151..... no problem! HA

S and I cheered each other and slammed our 2. It was so yummy, we ordered another round and slammed 2 more.
Lets just say this... as we walked our 4 blocks to the hotels. S told me that she wasn't sure when she drank so much. I told her I wasn't sure either but I bet that it was with her next door neighbor (LK... gorgeousskinnyblonde)! We laughed all the way back.

FUN FUN FUN
THANK YOU SW!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment