Saturday, July 24, 2010

July 23, 2010

Ok so I am in Austin for some PTA shit.
I was here last year so I didn't think I had to go this year.

I am looking around at all the vendors and I am not thinking PTA. Instead I am thinking FWMOM. I have more loyalties to my Mothers of Multiples then I do my PTA. I saw some shirts today that I would love to have as a club shirt! I guess you could say that I am multi-tasking.

Back to Austin... I am suppose to be continuing my liquid diet and unless you consider alchohol liquid... then I am not following directions.

Today I have had a breakfast from the hotel, a Starbucks, a fruit cup for lunch and for dinner I had the following..

PF Changs Mongolian Beef, egg drop soup, chicken lettuce wrap, an "organic" margarita (made with 2 SHOTS of PITRON!!) and 4 martinis with 88 in the title.

After dinner I followed the other PTA moms to see some bats fly out from under a highway... I SHIT YOU NOT...

I sat in the grass, got 7 bites from some "unknown creature" and decided it was time to go. Forgive me for being rude but I saw the bats leave the caverns in Carlsbad, NM LOTS of times so if you expect me to sit in this grass and wait for the bats then you must be drunker than me because I am OUT OF HERE!!

After the "ficticous" bats didn't show up the other 3 people I were with decided to have another drink. We chose a Mexican restaurant and I had a margarita and something called a "Mexican Opal". Now, to be honest, I have never ordered anything EVA with the world Opal in it. (Always been told opals were bad luck if they weren't your birthstone.)
At any rate, after a sip I knew it was going to be my next drink after my strong ass margarita.

Let me just say that once I finished that "opal" drink I had to walk back to my hotel.

Now here I am, sitting in my hotel room, typing on my roomies computer thinking... "Why the hell can I not feel my teeth???"

No comments:

Post a Comment