Monday, July 12, 2010

July 12, 2010

_ _ 4!

Well if I am going to maintain, at least the last number is a 4 instead of an 8! ;)

I only drank 1 slimfast today and then had a veggie chipotle burger for dinner. I must say that I am not at all veggie burger material. I like meat!! When I grab a burger... I want it to be made with all beef, angus preferred. So, when I grabbed the "chipotle burgers" and threw 2 on the grill for me & G I really thought that they were BURGERS made with beef! I realized I might have bought the wrong thing when I pulled them out of the wrap and thought "hmm... these look kinda wierd.... oh well.. i am tired... the kids are driving me insane today... so maybe they look wierd because they are filled with spicy stuff!" (Yes, I am that stupid sometimes!)

Well, then I was grilling it and realized... "SHIT! These are those damn veggie burgers!"


I was so sceptical to try it but I was hungry and the other burgers looked greasy. I love me a greasy burger but knowing that I am going out to eat TWICE this week... can't do greasy.

I decided not to put it on a bun because I didn't think a veggie burger deserved a bun! Well I am happy to say that I was wrong.
OMG!! This was the BEST tasting burger I have ever ate!! The flavor, the spices, the texture.... it was brilliant!!! If I could remember what brand it was (G always throws the boxes away to make "more room" in the freezer) I would buy more just to make sure I would never run out.

I remember I bought them at Costco, there was a coupon for them last month and I think there was some green on the box.

Veggie burger for dinner!! Who would have thought??

No comments:

Post a Comment