Wednesday, July 7, 2010

July 7, 2010

Ok, have you ever had one of those days where you wake up and think... Is this a good day to keep going or should I crawl back into bed and say Fuck it?

I should have crawled back into bed.

It was literally one of those days where I think that being a mom is not the job for me. Don't get me wrong, I love my kids and would seriously do anything in the world for them but today i felt as though I lost another piece of me in the blackhole known as motherhood. I don't always feel like this but today I do.
I would appreciate no side bar comments on this revelation for the day. I am sure I will be over it by tomorrow.

To sum up the day... Lots of driving (as usual), lots of whining (as usual), lots of yelling (more than usual), lots of fighting (as usual) topped off by dropping 5 people off at our Wed hang out so I could drink a few margaritas and eat some fajitas at Rio Mambo with an old friend!

The day started off shitty and ended good!

I missed you CK and it was wonderful to see you again! Don't be a stranger!

P. S. I am not even looking at the scale tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment