Thursday, July 1, 2010

July 1, 2010

_ _ 8!!

SHIT!

I wonder, is it against the law to shoot a scale? I am thinkin' (Texas thing) that there must be because you don't really hear about it on the news.


This just in....... A woman.... wait.... a BEAUTIFUL fluffy woman has just been taken to the police station.... the crime... (Dun dun dun in loud onimous tones) shooting her scale.... Lining the corridor to the police station are HUNDREDS of women with scales in their hands. This is getting out of control, there is total mayhem and the guards are surrounded...... now back to Food Network's marathon of ALL THINGS SWEET!!

Oh, it could so happen!
Maybe I should start the ALL liquid thing and forget about food for a while. That would put me somewhere in the range that Dr. Takemyfatawaynow wants me to be.

My next appt with skinnybitch is 1 week and 1 day away... I thought it was on my birthday but I apparently wrote down the wrong day (I guess eyes isn't the first thing to go!) I must re-focus myself......
I think I will wait until after the movies tonight............ I smell a big 'ole beer in my future............... so today I will skip the slimfasts and stick with the cucumbers.

In case you were worried... I ran to CVS this morning at 7 and replenished my supply of crack, ooops I mean Ice Breakers.

Now, I have to take h to his last cooking class and spend the rest of the afternoon at college for kids...... joy joy

No comments:

Post a Comment