Wednesday, July 14, 2010

July 13, 2010

Ok, so today was the day from HELL!!

Seriously, I honestly thought that if I had to spend just one more hour with my children then I was going to totally loose it!

The fighting and whining has come to an all time high and I am not sure how to deal with it.

I am tired of spanking. I don't like it and I don't like to do it and I feel at this stage of the game, they are too old to be spanked.
Since that is too upsetting to me.. I decided to try something new.

They were all going at it......
MOM!! MOM!! M.O.M.!!! (insert name here) is bothering me!! Can you tell (so and so) to stop it now?? MOM! MOM! MOM! Are you listening?? I replied back with.. "No! I can't but the people down the street can and they are on their way to rescue you!"
Yeah... should have known that would not go over well.

MOM!! MOM!!! MOM!!! M.O.M.!!! SERIOUSLY!!! I can't stand it!! Will you spank (so and so)?? NOW!!!!
That's when it occured to me to say the following....

"EVERYONE DOWNSTAIRS NOW and sit on your step!!"
Oh once that is said then everyone starts the boo whooing and "last minute explanations".

I just looked at everyone and said "Line up in order" (Crying out of control now!!).

"EVERYONE DROP AND GIVE ME 20!!"

My kids looked at me like I had grown another head.
But you know what? It worked like magic. I couldn't believe it.

I was able to make my red velvet cake into cupcake form.
I was able to make dinner and serve it.
ALL without listening to crying and whining.

I took a shower and got ready to go have a meeting with my FWMOM friends.
I dropped the kids off at VBS and LK picked me up.

Once we got to Olive Garden LK ordered 2 bottles of wine, red and white! (Now, do you know why I love her so much?)

For dinner....
Lasagna Rollata al Forno
and for dessert
Berries & Zabaione

OMG!!! SO YUMMY!!!
I also had 2 1/2 servings of salad, 1 breadstick, 1 glass of white and 3 glasses of red.

Scale will not be nice so I will not step on it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment