Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July 6, 2010

_ _ 6!!!

Can you believe it??? 2 nights of nachos and 4 flights of stairs and I am down 1 pound!!!
I wish it was 10 but I can't be too pickey right??

Another day at museum school and another day for my vicodins!
I swear I heard my foot "pop" today. That shit can't be good at all!!

I did take H to get a pedicure today (her first) while we were waiting on the other 4. I specifically told that Chinese lady to NOT touch the back of my foot. The first (AND ONLY) time she did I yelled S.H.I.T man, that hurts!! The rest of the time, she was very gentle with my foot. I have to say that I really like this salon a lot! I got the parafin wax added and OMG!! That felt so freakin' wonderful!!

Meanwhile, Princess H in the next chair is telling the lady that she wants a flower on her big toes AND she wants the polish and flowers to match on her fingers.
I am relaxing in my chair and Princess is ordering up some flowers and a manicure.
They give her some nail salon flip flops and she looks at me "Do I get to keep these?"
Yes dear, but they are disposable. "No way! I will never throw these out! They are cool!!"
Ok, H whatever you say.

When we arrive back at the museum to pick up my other 4, one of H's shoes fall apart. She looks at me and says "What the hell?"
Note to self... pay more attention to what is said in front of children.................

As we walk to the van the other one falls apart. H looks at me and says "Ok, mom you were right this time!"
Nice to know that I am somewhat intellegent in the eye of a 10 year old.

Tonights dinner will be my chicken, pasta, spinach dish with a side of vicodin!

No comments:

Post a Comment