Monday, July 19, 2010

July 16, 2010

Ok, so today I step on the scale and it is _ _ 5. Ok, so I am maintaining AGAIN. I did have 2 cupcakes so I am not that surprised that I didn't lose more.

For the day I took H to get her annual physical so she will be ready for camp.
I have to say that entertaining 4 kids in a cramped room is not the funnest time ever. Oh, all while trying to convince H that shots really don't hurt and the finger prick thing really is necessary. I personally think shots DON'T hurt at all but I would rather be tied down and hit with a 2x4 then have someone finger prick me! I hate that shit!!

So after H's dr appt we drive to the other side of downtown to get our circus tickets. It is kinda hard to get circus tickets when the window is not open! I am not sure if we needed to go inside or not but there was construction all by the entrance. I will try this again next week when I only have 1 kid at home.

Tonight's dinner..
TEXAS DE BRAZIL... my family's favorite.... or at least it was.
My kids LOVE their salad bar, including their lobster bisque, so when the lady said your table is upstairs I was like... WAIT HOLD THE PHONE!! Is there a salad bar upstairs? "uh.... no" Ok, then this table WILL NOT work for us. "Well, we are full tonight." Well, I don't know what to tell you except there is NO way a table upstairs will work for us. I think it could potentially be very bad for my kids visiting the salad bar. "Well... problem solved... we have an elevator!" Oh, wow, yeah still not good. Can you please find us one downstairs? "wait here, I doubt there is one but I will look!" (NOTE TO SELF: When smartass hostess of expensive restaurant says "Wait here because I doubt I will find you one downstairs." My first reaction is to say... Ok, if you can't find one then I volunteer YOU to help my children in the magical elevator with their salad plates and fighting over who is going to press the button!)
Never fear, snotty pants found us a table downstairs... of course it was UNDER the air vent but she found one.

I am not sure if I was ready to take on Texas de Brazil. I think I might should have chosen Simply Fondue instead. I only "sampled" 3 meats before I felt like I was going to explode. My family must have told our waiter it was my birthday because he brought out the dessert try and asked me to pick one. Knowing that I am not crazy about chocolate cake, I picked that one. When they brought it to me with a cute little candle in it I said thank you, made a wish, blew out the candle and sliced that sucker into 6 pieces. My kids LOVED my choice.

As we were walking the 2 blocks to the van I looked at G and said "I don't feel so well." Then h looked up at me and said... I GOTTA POOP RIGHT NOW!!!
Whew... saved by the 5 year old.
I sped my van downtown to the nearest fast food joint and ran in with h in tow. I think if I would have had to drive one more block.... things would not have turned out so well..... just sayin'.

By the time we got home, I went to bed.

Lesson for the day.... When you work your ass off only eating cucumbers and drinking nasty ass slimfast then it is a bad idea to think your system can handle Texas de Brazil.

I think this may be the last time we go there.............

No comments:

Post a Comment